Glenbriar Commons is located at 16th Street and Laurel Road at 2001 Superior Way in Mountain Home Arkansas
Our Luxury Patio Homes for 55 and over are one-story homes with 3 bedrooms, two baths, covered back porch, and a two car garage. Click here to see the Patio Home Floor Plan. The current phase of homes is sold out. A new phase will begin construction in FALL 2021. CALL 870-656-7433 for more information.
Residents of this up and coming community will be thrilled to make Glenbriar Commons their new home. It is conveniently located in the heart of town near restaurants, shopping, the Mountain Home School District and Arkansas State University Mountain Home, the Donald W. Reynolds Library, and just minutes from Baxter Regional Medical Center.
Designed for easy living, these homes are equipped with quality craftsmanship in spaces that work for you. Call today to schedule a visit.
More letters from residents
PATIO HOMES for 55+ CHECK OUT THE 3D TOUR HERE
- 3 Bedroom 2 Baths 2 Car Garage and Covered back Patio
- Walking trail that runs along Hicks Creek on HOA property- Click Here to View the walking trail.
- Low maintenance/all masonry exterior
- Beautiful wood laminate floors and trim out
- ADA handicapped accessible and adaptable
- Pet-Friendly -Large Utility Room
- High efficiency natural gas heat and hot water- Large utility room
-L-shaped kitchen w/island bar. Master bedroom has 3/4 bath & walk-in closet.
Approx 90 day construction. Fireplace is an upgrade, earnest money required. Buyer to meet w/options consultant within 14 days of acceptance and submit directly to Leisure Homes any additional non refundable deposit which will cover any ordered upgrades.
Living-Dining Area - 29' 3" x 16' 4"
Master Bedroom - 15' 7" x 10' 5"
Bedroom Two - 10' 6" x 11' 2"
Bedroom Three - 10' 6" x 11' 2"
HOA INCLUDES, AT A VERY LOW COST:
- Master fire and liability coverage
- Maintenance of lawn including shrubs and irrigation system
- HOA Website Glenbriar Commons https://glenbriarcommons.com/ with Members Only Access to Forms, Documents, News, Events, Comittees, etc.
Our Latest Development
Business Center - Offices for Lease
Leisure Homes Corporation has developed a conveniently located Business Center in the heart of Mountain Home's vibrant business community. Located at 315 West 6th Street, the Business Center offers an office solution for small or larger-sized companies. For a tour of the facility, call 870-425-6076