Glenbriar Commons is located at 2001 Superior Way in Mountain Home Arkansas
Our Luxury Patio Homes for 55 and over are one-story homes with 3 bedrooms, two baths, covered back porch, and a two car garage. Click here to see the Patio Home Floor Plan. The current phase of homes is sold out. Glenbriar Phase 2 has begun construction. CALL 870-656-7433 for more information.
Residents of this up and coming community will be thrilled to make Glenbriar Commons their new home. It is conveniently located in the heart of town near restaurants, shopping, the Mountain Home School District and Arkansas State University Mountain Home, the Donald W. Reynolds Library, and just minutes from Baxter Regional Medical Center.
Designed for easy living, these homes are equipped with quality craftsmanship in spaces that work for you. Call today to schedule a visit.
More letters from residents
PATIO HOMES for 55+ CHECK OUT THE 3D TOUR HERE
- 3 Bedroom 2 Baths 2 Car Garage and Covered back Patio
- Walking trail that runs along Hicks Creek on HOA property- Click Here to View the walking trail.
- 50 Year no paint exterior siding with brick.
- Beautiful wood laminate floors and trim out
- ADA handicapped accessible and adaptable
- High efficiency natural gas heat and hot water
Optional Natural Gas Fireplace with blower, Stone Veneer, and Wood Mantle
Rear Porch can be enclosed as an Custom Option.
Living-Dining Area - 29' 3" x 16' 4"
Master Bedroom - 15' 7" x 10' 5"
Bedroom Two - 10' 6" x 11' 2"
Bedroom Three - 10' 6" x 11' 2"
HOA INCLUDES, AT A VERY LOW COST:
- Master fire and liability coverage
- Maintenance of lawn including shrubs and irrigation system
- HOA Website Glenbriarcommons.com with Members Only Access to Forms, Documents, News, Events, Comittees, etc.
Our Latest Development
Business Center - Offices for Lease
Leisure Homes Corporation has developed a conveniently located Business Center in the heart of Mountain Home's vibrant business community. Located at 315 West 6th Street, the Business Center offers an office solution for small or larger-sized companies. For a tour of the facility, call 870-425-6076