Glenbriar Commons MODEL OPEN Tue 10-5
Glenbriar Commons Model is located at 1110 E. 16th Street in Mountain Home Arkansas
Our Luxury Patio Homes for 55 and over are one-story homes with 3 bedrooms, two baths, covered back porch, and a two car garage. Click here to see the Patio Home Floor Plan. Glenbriar Phase 2 Model Open Tues 10-5 1110 E. 16th Street. CALL 870-656-7433 for more information.
CLICK HERE FOR A PLAT OF GLENBRIAR PHASE 2
Residents of this up and coming community will be thrilled to make Glenbriar Commons their new home. It is conveniently located in the heart of town near restaurants, shopping, the Mountain Home School District and Arkansas State University Mountain Home, the Donald W. Reynolds Library, and just minutes from Baxter Regional Medical Center.
Designed for easy living, these homes are equipped with quality craftsmanship in spaces that work for you. Call today to schedule a visit.
Click here to read what our residents are saying about Glenbriar Commons.
More letters from residents
PATIO HOMES for 55+
- 3 Bedroom 2 Baths 2 Car Garage and Covered back Patio
- Walking trail that runs along Hicks Creek on HOA property- Click Here to View the walking trail.
- 50 Year no paint exterior siding with brick.
- Beautiful wood laminate floors and trim out
- ADA handicapped accessible and adaptable
- High efficiency natural gas heat and hot water
Optional Natural Gas Fireplace with blower, Stone Veneer, and Wood Mantle
Rear Porch can be enclosed as an Custom Option.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
Clck here for Standard Features
Click here for Custom Extra Items
Living-Dining Area - 29' 3" x 16' 4"
Master Bedroom - 15' 7" x 10' 5"
Bedroom Two - 10' 6" x 11' 2"
Bedroom Three - 10' 6" x 11' 2"
Click Here for a Plat of the Phase 2
HOA INCLUDES, AT A VERY LOW COST:
- Master fire and liability coverage
- Maintenance of lawn including shrubs and irrigation system
- HOA Website Glenbriarcommons.com with Members Only Access to Forms, Documents, News, Events, Comittees, etc.
- Great financing available if necessary
- Private clubhouse with an outdoor patio
For financing options, CLICK HERE. For questions on Glenbriar Commons, reach us at 870-656-7433.
Our Latest Development
Business Center - Offices for Lease
Leisure Homes Corporation has developed a conveniently located Business Center in the heart of Mountain Home's vibrant business community. Located at 315 West 6th Street, the Business Center offers an office solution for small or larger-sized companies. For a tour of the facility, call 870-425-6076